One small tweak in your beauty routine might just be what you need to finally get rid of clogged pores. And the secret is out. Can you guess? Most people pile up on makeup to hid skin imperfections and problems. Please don’t do this. The secret to a healthier skin is using toner. Toners are especially helpful for those who have oily or with acne-prone skin. It is also a great way to have an extra-cleansing after wearing makeup or heavy skin care products like sunscreen.
Here are some awesome benefits when you use toner:
1. It will help shrink pores.
2. It gives your skin the correct pH balance.
3. It adds a layer of protection after cleansing.
4. It moisturizes your skin as some toners are humectants which helps in binding skin moisture.
5. It refreshes skin. When you’re traveling or on-the-go, you can quickly apply toner instead of washing your face.
6. It can prevent ingrown hairs. Find a toner that has glycolic or alpha hydorxy acids to prevent ingrown hairs.
One of our favorite toners are:
1. Very first toner that gives clarity and smoothness to the skin.
2. Containing rice bran containing plentiful Ceramide and vitamin and Rice bran extracted water.
3. As it exfoliates unnecessary dead skin cells, it gives clarity, radiance, elasticity and smoothness to the skin.
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!